Planned Giving through Shop With A Cop Foundation of Silicon Valley
Through participating in our planned giving initiative, you can create a legacy. We all know that the more you give the more you receive. By remembering us in your Will or Trust, you can be assured that we will be able to continue to provide the resources that are so critical to our community for years to come.
It is easy to remember us in your estate. To do so, you make the important decision to include SWAC Foundation of Silicon Valley in your Will or Trust. You leave a legacy that impacts the lives of those in your community now, and that will have lasting rewards for years to come.
Per our Gift Acceptance policy, Shop With A Cop Foundation of Silicon Valley will gladly consider gifts such as, but not limited to:
- Cash Donations in your Will or Trust
- Recipients (Beneficiaries) of life insurance policy
- Beneficiary of your retirement plans
- Transfer of ownership of stock
- Charitable Lead or a Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Donations of your IRA Required Minimum Distributions if you are over age 70 ½
- Real Estate and/or closely held securities
* These contributions may reduce the value of your estate, therefore reducing the amount of Estate Tax owed. Please consult your legal advisor for guidance. Shop With A Cop Foundation of Silicon Valley does not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Seek advice based on your circumstances from your tax adviser.